GEE Energy is one of Australia’s fastest growing commercial solar providers, geared up for its next phase of expansion and diversification. We believe every Australian business deserves access to renewable energy that saves them money. How do we achieve this? Our unique value chain offers a competitive advantage, enabling us to succeed in our target market. Our success has enabled us to pursue a range of exciting new ventures like becoming an electricity retailer.
Our leadership team is passionate about building a high performing, diverse and inclusive culture where people feel a sense of belonging. If you are keen to join a winning team of smart people who live and breathe GEE Energy’s values, have a read below.
About the job
What is the role about?
An exciting generalist role for a person looking to expand their expertise across the people and culture spectrum. Your role will cover strategic input and planning, recruitment and onboarding, people and culture operational activities and work on interesting projects. With staff spread across multiple states of Australia, here’s an opportunity for someone who likes working with a dynamic and diverse team.
What you will do
- Strategic input into workforce planning and budgeting, development of policies and procedures, and organizational design
- Recruitment and onboarding, including recruitment and selection, new starter orientation, work with hiring managers to support training and development, and managing employment contracts in line with company policies
- People and culture operational activities including employee relations, policy interpretations, facilitate performance reviews and a central point of contact for all things people and culture
- Interesting projects such as leading implementation of a performance management system with IT and other stakeholders
- At times you will also assist in general tasks as part of the Operations and Support team such as administration, preparing presentations and internal communications
What is on Offer?
- Full time, permanent role
- Annual Salary $70,000 – $80,000 plus Super
- Develop you career and experience in a broad role – Work in a small growing business in the energy industry – Help us harbour our high performing, diverse and inclusive culture
- Enjoy the fun and rewarding team environment
- Office is located in Derrimut
- Good cafes and fitness facilities near-by
What are we looking for?
- Prior People and Culture experience, ideally in the energy or utilities sector
- You are empathetic and work hard to understand what is important to your stakeholders.
- You are a lifelong learner. You are constantly finding ways to improve your craft, learn new skills, and take on challenges.
- You hustle to get things done. You seek to improve processes to help improve as a team.
- You flex your communication style up and down an organisation. You know when your stakeholder needs the detail or just the high-level points.
- CRM experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in human resource management