About the job
Want to do something good for the environment & make some money while doing it? GEE Energy is one of Australia’s fastest growing commercial solar retailers, geared up for its next phase of growth and diversification.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will help coordinate delivery of GEE Energy’s marketing activity including but not limited to marketing campaigns, customer collateral, management of the website and Social Media accounts. You will be a marketing generalist, an independent thinker capable of working well in a collaborative environment, who pays attention to detail, is a strong communicator, driven and always focussed on the objectives at hand.
Extensive experience in copywriting and design is a must for this role. Marketing experience in solar electricity and / or retail energy market is highly regarded.
- Create marketing material, copywriting and design required
- Plan and coordinate delivery of marketing activity
- Manage website content and updates
- Manage social media accounts, building brand awareness via regular posts
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed in all content, forms, templates, and sales collateral
- Ensure no infringement of intellectual property occurs in the content and media campaigns
- Ensure content, posts and public messages are compliant to industry and regulatory guidelines
- Work with external marketing agencies and manage outcomes to achieve value on investment
- Identify the latest trends and technologies for effective marketing
- Follow all applicable health, safety and environment guidelines while performing the job duties
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing coordinator or similar role
- Extensive copywriting and design experience is a must
- Competencies in a range of relevant software including Adobe Creative Suite, Facebook & Google Ads, Social Media accounts
- Experience with WordPress and collaboration tools such as Slack desirable
- Solar or Retail Energy industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of solar industry desirable