COMMERCIAL SOLAR SYSTEM
Since most Australian companies consume majority of their power during the day with maximum sunlight, a commercial solar installation can be one of the most sensible economic decisions for commercial establishments.
As a commercial solar provider, GEE Energy can design, install, and maintain commercial solar establishments anywhere in the nation! Our solar power systems for businesses are customer-centric with an emphasis on energy savings and environmental benefits.
Two of the biggest reasons why businesses should choose solar are the significant returns on investment as well as the opportunity to avail commercial solar rebates and incentives that allow you to build a sustainable business.
What’s more, if you are still worried about installing a standalone commercial solar system, you can always opt for a Solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). It allows you to enjoy the various benefits of solar for your business without the added responsibility of owning, operating, or maintaining an entire system.
BENEFITS OF COMMERCIAL SOLAR POWER
WHY CHOOSE US FOR COMMERCIAL SOLAR INSTALLATION?
- Accessible presence across Australia
- Clean Energy Council-approved solar retailer
- Post-installation assistance and support
- Supreme Tier 1 panels and high-quality inverters
- ‘Customer-first’ approach
- Short installation time
- Good corporate citizens with focus on sustainability
- Focus on diversity and equality
- Farm in the rural region of Numbaa.
- Approx. annual bill before solar was $ 73,400.
- 2,519 TREES planted per year, 41,389 liters of PETROL avoided per year, 47,550 kg of burnt coal avoided per year
- Approx. annual bill after solar was $ 33,998.
- Renowned milk transportation business.
- Approx. annual bill before solar was $ 68,075.
- 2,489 TREES planted per year, 41,348 liters of PETROL avoided per year, 46,992 kg of burnt coal avoided per year
- Approx. annual bill after solar was $ 41,978.
SOLAR POWER FOR BUSINESS
A Helpful guide
Our Free Solar Guide Will help you create awareness
& promote sustainable standards of energy consumption
Frequently Asked Questions on Solar For Business
- Using a commercial solar system can reduce the operational cost of your business. Installing a solar system can reduce your electricity bill from negligible to zero.
- Going green can be a great for the reputation of your business. An eco-friendly business can earn goodwill due to its contribution to the society.
- Functioning of your business won’t be dependent on the grid anymore. This independence from the commercial energy source can even help you cut down on the overhead cost.
If you are planning to add more batteries to your existing solar panel, then go ahead as you can do it easily. Batteries offer backup to you on cloudy or rainy days. The solar energy generated is sent to your inverter which converts it into electricity. If there is excess energy produced, then a battery can save it up for you. Hence, in most of the cases it’s possible as well as a great idea to add batteries to your commercial solar power system.
If you are looking for an on-grid solar power system, then the components are:
- Solar Panels
- Solar Inverters
- Solar Racking
- Net Meter
- Solar Performance Monitoring
If you are looking for an off-grid solar power system, then few more components are used along with the ones mentioned above:
- Solar battery storage
- Charge controller
Thank you for your amazing service from start to finish. Every job done has been of A+ standard. It was a pleasure to have Alex and his workers as they are exceptionally good and got the work done on time. I recommend using GEE Energy as your solar provider.
GEE Energy was highly professional with their service and the installation process. The team was friendly, courteous, and very professional. Absolutely loved their work. I was impressed and would recommend everyone to go for GEE if you are looking to install solar.
We installed a 10KW solar through GEE and the entire installation process was as seamless as it could be. The sales professional and his associates explained the set up in details and they were just amazing. I am very happy with the service.
Vihar and his mates were fantastic. I am happy to have chosen GEE energy to install solar as they are considered the best in their business. I was explained everything starting from pre-installation to the finished stage. The team was very friendly and provided great customer service. Amazing work!
The pricing offered was great. When I researched the market rates, GEE seemed to offer the best pricing compared to other solar companies. The entire process was carried out by GEE professionals in a smooth manner. I did not face any trouble and we are satisfied with the whole experience of setting up solar.
New South Wales
Great work and excellent service with little fuss by GEE Energy. The staff was highly efficient in responding to any questions or help. I would highly recommend GEE for quality work and a high level of professionalism.
New South Wales